Posted at 09:07 AM on Monday, August 23, 2021
Durant smiled and said, "I play with Kyrie, James every day." "I have a lot of fun playing with them. I have a lot of friends who play online with me in the league. It's very enjoyable to play on the internet, as everybody knows me. I wear the NBA logo on my head. "I play the best games, and I encounter new people on my travels."

Candace Parker becomes the first woman to be the cover of NBA 2K. Candace Parker, a basketball player, tweeted that she would appear on one of the covers for NBA 2K22. In this way, Candace Parker, the Chicago Sky player becomes the first female athlete to be the front cover of a game of this sport. Parker turned 35 this year and is an WNBA icon.

Visual Concepts also announced the event on its blog, while revealing the other designs for the game this year. This year's event will be special because it will celebrate the 75th anniversary of the NBA and there could be up to four different covers.

If you want to know more,you can visite https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html