Posted at 03:46 AM on Monday, April 13, 2020

I watched RS2 become the biggest MMORPG, I watched jagex fuck it up by taking away the by which Runescape game never recovered. I watched EoC ruin the Runescape playerbase. I have watched the money grabbing the community divides. I watched as they made Runescape game progressively simpler to the stage that older Runescape players do not find a sense of achievement anymore (I afked mining 4 years ago from level 85, and that I inadvertently obtained 20m xp until I realized that I was already 99... Not joking or making this up).

It is not any one dumb choice killed Runescape game, it is that there's been a very long line of bad choices which have killed it, like you said, year annually. Every time was taken out by Just a piece. I don't know when Runescape match will close, but I understand Runescape game is a shell of what it used to be. I really believe OSRS is currently maintaining RS3 alive, and it is odd because it was RS2 keeping classic living. Full circle.I overlook Runescape game. It WAS my youth, it makes me unhappy to see it dying. I overlook the most to 2009-2011. These were a few of my favorite times without free trade. Runescape game had more integrity with no free trade.

Out of interest, why could not he leave the building? The crashing? The door wouldn't let you click it? There was a bug that I experienced a couple of times years ago where doorways and other items would be both invisible and unclickable, so I needed to stand around and await the door to load before I could open it. Longest wait time was 30 minutes in the Varrock lodestone, attempting to get into that shield tower thing that is little where the event lady lives.

more players buy RuneScape gold because it read https://www.rsgoldfast.com/News/1v1-tournament.html