Posted at 02:49 AM on Monday, December 13, 2021
They had said to buy plateslegs, the helmet of Torags, and the platebody at around 1.9 million. I looked into the costs and discovered that if I bought the items with 1.6 million and charge the price, I could only spend 1.8 million and still save coins. Then , he advised me to purchase Bandos Boots, but I looked up Dragon Boots and they have the highest strength benefit and cost less. He also suggested buying a the whip and amulet, which I have brought.

I've been camping a lot in the area of metal dragons, looking for clue scrolls, as well as effigies , court summons (i would call it Vissy or something, but i do not want to overdo it). I've been mainly meleeing but also using mage when I have enough blood runes, which are a result of droppings.

I don't have a ton of cash (like 600k cashpile at the ATM, thats why I am at metal dragons). How can I make my setup more efficient or what have you. This is in brimhaven dungeon and not the resource dungeon. Stats: 93 att, 86 str, 80 def, 89 hp, 80 range, 87 mage, 71 pray, 62 summoning.

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold,you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/