Posted at 07:31 AM on Friday, October 29, 2021
After quitting RS, an old flatmate of my introduced me to WoW. I've been playing WoW on and off for the past couple of years. As with my secret RS days, it's not something that I've ever shared with friends. They're not evil people (despite the way they appear to me) They're not going to be able to discredit or ostracize me. However, there will be lots of funny stories.

Your comments regarding it "just being another game" are true, however in real life there will be a stigma attached to multiplayer gaming online, particularly RPGs that are part of the category of fantasy, rather as opposed to CoD or Battlefield.

I was blessed to have some acquaintances who believed in my abilities. But, they were not the perfect. I am currently married to a woman whom I cherish and live with. She is aware of what I play and will even let me use her f2p account every once in awhile. In my early teens, it was inappropriate to discuss your gaming activities with others. My classes in programming were extremely restricted and the students received a lot of flak from their teacher and fellow students. However, now it is to be more accepted for some reason, i do not know if this is due to me getting older or the maturity of others. Definitely seems less like a '13 year olds game' now as it was 5 or 6 years ago.

If you want to know more about OSRS,you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/