Posted at 03:45 AM on Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Short Sword. The Obsidian and leaf-bladed swords are strong contenders for this weapon. The weapon is likely to be identical to the bladed leaf sword, but it comes with an distinct attack. But, I'm not sure what the special attack would be.

Hasta. It will certainly be released in conjunction with any Barbarian or Fremennik-related quest. The special feature would be an abrasive attack. It would do double damage and use 50 or more of the specially designed bars. For small targets, it would penetrate and hit anything behind the first target. If it hit larger targets, it would hit twice and result in double damage. The second hit will always cause half the damage to the target.

Kiteshield. There's the DFS and various Spirit shields, so I'm not certain if this serves a purpose. It is most likely a shield made that is not degradable and that is used to symbolize prosperity.

Interesting question, I saw it on Runescape. (See below) It's a question I'd never thought of asking. Jagex Mod Fetzki has decided to drop the idea. Sproeipoep69 questions will players be allowed to redo quests (without getting the same reward)?

If you want to know more about OSRS,you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/