Posted at 07:12 AM on Sunday, September 19, 2021
As the release date is approaching and 2K has dropped some games. The first thing we notice is the "lightning rapid load times". Now originally when I saw them describe it as "lightning quick" I was horrified because I was thinking they were creating a trap for themselves However, it was... very fast?

By looking at New Orleans Pelican Zion Williamson, and Golden State Warrior Stephen Curry and Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry, we could observe Curry prepping for the next fight with just one or two bats on our eyes. 2KTV used to show an intro video prior to games starting that was annoying, however they did have interesting videos. It's ok.

When we entered the arena, we saw a myriad of activities going on in the background. These included performances prior to games, security personnel waiting to look over the fans and of course the players getting warmed up. The familiar voice but another one welcomed us into the arena. Brian Anderson, from TNT.

If you want to know more,you can visite https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html