Posted at 01:56 AM on Friday, August 20, 2021
Parker aged 35 is an WNBA MVP and a six-time All-Star and WNBA Finals MVP champion. She is also two-time Olympic medalist. She has also made cover art featuring Luka Doncic from the Dallas Mavericks. They also created a special cover to mark the 75th anniversary with NBA legends Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem AbdulJabbar and Kevin Durant.

"It is an honour for me to be the global cover of NBA 2K22. It's an honor be able to represent Slovenia on an exclusive cover that pays tribute to the flag of Slovenia. I am delighted that I have the chance to collaborate with 2K Foundations to make a difference in the lives of children around the globe. Doncic was in agreement. Candace Parker, WNBA's Candace Parker, becomes the first woman to be covering the NBA2K.

Candace Parker, female basketball player, will be the first female to be featured on the cover of an NBA 2K game. The Chicago Sky (WNBA) athlete will be featured with Luka Don?i?, the basketball's most outstanding player of the season. This cover is part of a limited edition published by GameStop to celebrate the 25th anniversary the Women's National Basketball Association – WNBA. Parker is joined by Luka Donii? Dallas Mavericks'. is also in attendance, succeeding Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers) as the main face of the franchise.

If you want to know more,you can visite https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html