Posted at 03:10 AM on Wednesday, March 3, 2021
One victim told researchers:"Mr. Jean-Bart summoned me into his room. Then he offered me the key to another area. He handed me a purse of underwear as a present. I immediately thanked him so that I could proceed. He phoned me and brought me closer to his physique. At that point, he began to touch me. As soon as I realized what was happening, I pushed him and fled the area."

The gamers that denied Jean-Bart's improvements were expelled in the training center and national staff. Since DW mentioned in October, Jean-Bart also confiscated their passports as a way of controlling them and preventing them from tripping abroad.A second victim mentioned in the report said:"What I want is to get my passport back and my security is ensured. If Dadou knows that I have testified against himanything can happen to me along with my loved ones, since he knows where he can find me."

They also cast doubt on his claims he suffered from a health condition that meant that he was not able to have penetrative sex, stating in any case that"the concept of sexual abuse doesn't absolutely require coitus."

However, investigators found that"the sexual conduct and asks of Mr. Jean-Bart ranged from inappropriate touching, to sexual harassment and abuse and, at the worst case of rape (and forced abortion)."

Evidence provided by FIFPro, the global players' union, showed how systemic the misuse was, together with 34 potential victims and 10 possible perpetrators identified, such as 14 possible sufferers of Jean-Bart.

The analysis concluded that Jean-Bart's behavior was"simply inexcusable, a disgrace for any soccer official," including:"He abused his position so as to fulfill his personal attitude of domination over the most fragile individuals, ruining the livelihood and lives of young promising female players."

If you are interested, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Fifa-mobile/Coins.html