Posted at 06:00 AM on Thursday, December 31, 2020
Reddit is FLOOODEDDD with posts about a small number of weirdos trying to gatekeep an animal crossing hairstyle. I have to imagine it's because this is one of the only counter posts available between the best and the left on"race issues"

This makes the left"look bad" so this niche, strange and insignificant conflict involving teenagers in animal crossing will get milked for as much karma as they can squeeze out of it.It's like the way when there's a terrible news week to police you will see heaps of"suitable cop" content that the subsequent week or adorable police dogs.Life is this annoying game of chess.

People made fun of Facebook and known as Twitter the cool kids' social media. Look at that skip fire today. Fantastic thing reddit has ever been burning.Today you learned, black people are not a monolith exactly like every other folks in the world. Smh.Just inform those racist black folks that the right hair designs aren't for them afterward. Go bald bitch

Sad part is, why don't we see anyone who has straight hair ever do so? Is it that cultural appropriation is BS (in most circumstances)? It's an unpopular dialogue. Buried deep. It is filled with trolls and weirdos. No normal person thinks like the woman within that thread.

Additionally, hair texture isn't tied to a race. Anyone may have hair. And No, You Can't change my mind.Have you noticed that one tweet about a white person with space buns/afro puffs on her character in animal crossing, the Sum of likes some answers needed really make me think they are not trolling

If you are interested, please click https://www.acbells.com/