Posted at 02:35 AM on Monday, April 20, 2020
Oh blast, I believe I hear Reiniger calling me. The earlier we have completed with this mysterious monolith, the earlier we can move on to some digs that are exciting! Hrmm, that Journal seemed worth the two'top men' we burned through attempting to find it, but a good deal of mysteries remain. To view all of the information go have a gander in the Runescape Archaeology Portal. And keep your eyes peeled for another Runescape Archaeology Journal, that deals with somewhere called Warforge! Tony seems quite enthusiastic about it. See you next time, adventurers!

Oh Tony... what exactly are you up to now?!

So maybe you can explain why your irksome little'Time Sprites' keep directing us into icyene corpses?!

Suffering as you do from the mortal lifespan, I guess you cannot comprehend the problem this might cause, but allow me to assure you that a glimpse of our violent past is that the last thing our fragile alliance needs. When I find out you had anything and a couple of old bones is going to be the least of your worries! I'm assuming that you knew nothing about itwhich is, incidentally, the reason your blood remains sitting comfortably on the interior. Pay attention.

We noticed that more of the Time Sprites were moving out to sea a week back and to be truthful I hoped that could be the last we saw of them. Then while I was trying to find some beauty sleep, they began glowing, horribly brightly. That is when we realised that the light was not just coming from the Time Sprites: something in the water was shining, also, along with the darn things were raising this up. Of course, it is too bright for me to get a good look but my sources have told me this thing is the Everlight, an icyene emblem of hope. Veliaf is going to have a field day with this one.

more cheap OSRS gold in : https://www.rsgoldfast.com/News/easter-event.html