Posted at 02:57 AM on Monday, January 28, 2019
Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as MaplestoryM Mesos,Maplestory 2 Mesos,OSRS gold and more, please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/

In fact, I did a lot of my healing while grinding dungeons as a Rune Blade and as a Berserker. The majority of the classes have pretty major damage effects, so it can be a little hard to find out what's happening, but I always feel like I'm contributing and am a useful part of whatever team I am on.Why does everything have to be ultra-serious and hardcore now?

Can't we just play an MMO for a few hours since it is charming and enjoyable? MapleStory 2 is definitely fun, and I'm sure the higher-end content will have reward and challenge players who work harder, but regardless of what your skill level, you can log on, mess around, unlock some challenge rewards, gain a few levels, maybe join in on the trivia challenge, and log off. It is not a sport that has felt like an insane second job or chore to perform, and that's very important to the way I approach MMOgo in my older age.

Now, I'm sorry Maplers, however that I wasn't mad about MapleStory. However, the fact that Maplestory 2 isn't the original MapleStory is certainly a bonus: The simple fact that you don't really have to know anything about the former game, that's fantastic! This makes it so anybody can just tune in, find a course and get lost within this adorable universe of MapleStory. If it leads you to wanting to know more about the world and trying MapleStory 1, that is better.

When I tried MapleStory, I was presently obsessed with World of Warcraft, and Final Fantasy XI. Perhaps it was more I didn't have enough time for one more MMO where I had to grind. I am not saying MapleStory was poor, but I am stating it was not for me. MapleStory 2, however, feels more reachable.I mean it will have something for everyone. You can craft, you can simply run a social guild, hang out with friends, complete dungeons, or even perform with music! https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html