Posted at 03:26 AM on Saturday, January 26, 2019
Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as MaplestoryM Mesos,Maplestory 2 Mesos,OSRS gold and more, please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/

It's not a sport that has felt like an insane second task or chore to play, and that is very important to how I approach MMOgo in my older age.Now, I'm sorry Maplers, but I wasn't mad about MapleStory. But the simple fact that MapleStory 2 is not the first MapleStory is certainly a bonus: The fact that you don't really have to understand anything about the former game, that's great!

It makes it so anyone can tune in, find a class and get lost within this world of MapleStory. If it leads you to needing to find out more about the universe and trying MapleStory 1, that is even better. When I first tried MapleStory, I was also presently obsessed with World of Warcraft, and Final Fantasy XI. Perhaps it was I didn't have time for another MMO where I needed to grind. I am not saying MapleStory was bad, but I am saying it wasn't for me. MapleStory 2, however, feels more accessible.

I mean really, it does have something for everyone. Trivia Games for the hardcore Maplers, exping, mining, fishing, grinding that money to buy a cool plot of land to call your own, getting prestige levels, researching and clearing map-specific goals. You're able to craft, you can just run a social guild, hang out with friends, finish dungeons, or play with music! It comes back to being a MMO, which being a good thing.

I will say an actual plot of property in-game is insanely expensive (at least for me, who plays occasionally instead of all of the time). But that doesn't mean you can't have a home! Every participant has Great site access to housing in MapleStory 2, that you may decorate and contact your own. But if you want a visible plot of land, that's a little more pricey, but it really feels worthwhile, because acquiring and designing one really feels like you've done something large. https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html